A spectacular trek in the Nanda Devi region of the Garhwal Himalayas of India. A well-rounded Himalayan experience complete with indigenous culture, trekking, and (optional) peak scrambling. Join us.
Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be leading this trek working alongside his team of top notch local guides and staff.
Cost Effective. Full Service. We will climb with horse support to base camp.
Proving Ground. Come and enjoy a trek in the spectacular Himalaya, with the guides and resources to keep you safe and informed.
Trust. Trekking and climbing at 5000 meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
>Spectacular and scenic trek through the Himalaya
2 – fly Pantnagar, drive Almora – 1810m
3 – drive Munsiari – 2050m
4 – trek Lilam – 1730m
5 – trek Bugdiar – 2410m
6 – trek Rilkote – 3045m
9 – trek Markoli – 3385m
10 – trek Ganaghar – 3310m
11 – trek Pachu glacier – 3835m
12 – explore Pachu glacier – 3835m
13 – trek Milam – 3360m
14 – explore Milam glacier
15 – trek Sumdo – 3400m
16 – trek Ralam – 3700m
17 – explore Shankalpa glacier
18-20 – descend to Lilam
21 – trek Dhapa, drive Almora
22 – fly Delhi
23 – Delhi
24 – depart Delhi – 30 October 2018;
- 2 nights hotel in Delhi Hotel http://www.claridges.com/
- Domestic Flights
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ Expedition style climbing and trekking trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide (Luke).
- Solar charging for electronics
7 – 30 October 2018
Trip deposit: US$1,000