Our second expedition into India’s Kishtwar National Park. This region is known for its world class climbing, pristine vistas, and interesting local culture. We go in the best season for a spectacular crossing of the glaciated Great Himalaya range with peak bagging enroute. Join us.
Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be guiding this trip.
Proving Ground. Come challenge yourself on a remote expedition style trek in the Himalayas.
Trust. Climbing at 6000+ meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
>Wilderness trek through Kishtwar national park
>Expedition style trek with peak bagging along the route
>Wild exploring in remote areas
>5000m+ technical peak climb (optional)
>max 5 participants
2 – drive Kargil
3 – drive Agsho
4-12 trek days
13 – drive Kargil
14 – drive Leh/ Srinagar
15 – depart Leh/ Srinagar
- 2 nights single hotel room in Leh (Mahey Retreat) or Srinagar
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ Expedition style mountaineering trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide
- Goal Zero Solar charging for electronics
Trip deposit: US$1,000