Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be guiding this trip working alongside his team of top notch local guides and staff.
Cost Effective. Full Service. We will climb with horse and porter support to base camp.
Proving Ground. Come and test yourself on a high altitude peak and trek in the spectacular Himalaya, with the guides and resources to keep you safe and informed.
Trust. Climbing at 6000 meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
>Spectacular and scenic trek through the Himalaya
>Alpine style climbing on exposed terrain
No current expedition planned (Contact Us)
2 – fly Pokhara
3 – fly Jomsom, drive Muktinath 3760 meters
4 – trek Champarbuk 3890 meters
5 – trek Thorung Phedi 4450 meters
6 – acclimatize Thorung Phedi 4450 meters
7 – trek Khatung Kang base camp 5000 meters
8 – trek Khatung Kang high camp, sleep base camp 5400 meters/5000 meters
9 – climb Khatung Kang East face 6448 meters
10 – contingency day*
11 – contingency day
12 – contingency day
*used for weather and extra acclimatization
13 – trek Muktinath, drive Jomsom
14 – fly Pokhara, fly Kathmandu
15 – depart Kathmandu
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu Dalai La p: +977 1 4701436 e: email@example.com
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara
- Round trip flight to Pokhara
- Round trip flight to Jomsom
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ expedition style climbing and trekking trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide (Luke).
- Goal Zero Solar charging for electronics
Trip deposit: US$1,000