Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be guiding this trip working alongside his team of top notch local guides and staff.
Cost Effective. Full Service. We will climb with horse and porter support to base camp.
Proving Ground. Come and test yourself on a high altitude peak and trek in the spectacular Himalaya, with the guides and resources to keep you safe and informed.
Trust. Climbing at 6000 meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
>Spectacular and scenic trek through the Himalaya
>Alpine style climbing on exposed terrain
>maximum 6 climbers (likely 3 to 4)
2 – fly Nepalgunj
3 – fly Juphal, trek Dunai
4 – trek Khola one
5 – trek Khola two
6 – trek peak 6555m base camp
7 – 24 – climbing days
25 – trek Khola 2
26 – trek Khola 1
27 – trek Juphal
28 – fly Nepalgunj
29 – fly Kathmandu
30 – depart Kathmandu – Monday 20 November 2018
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu (single supplement included for no charge)
Dalai La p: +977 1 4701436 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All internal flights
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- NMA climbing permits
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ expedition style climbing and trekking trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide (Luke).
- Goal Zero Solar charging for electronics
22 October–20 November’18
Trip deposit: US$1,000