Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be leading this trip working alongside his team of top notch local guides and staff.
Cost Effective. Full Service. We will climb with horse and porter support to base camp.
Proving Ground. Come and test yourself on a high altitude peak and trek in the spectacular Himalaya, with the guides and resources to keep you safe and informed.
Trust. Trekking and climbing at 6000 meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
>Spectacular and scenic trek through the Himalaya
>Alpine-style climb(s) of 5000m/6000m peaks
No Current Departure (Get in touch with Luke)
2 – fly Nepalgunj
3 – fly Juphal 2475 meters
4 – trek Balangchaur 3850 meters
5 – trek Kaigaon 2610 meters
6 – trek Toijum 2920 meters
7 – trek Jagdhula Khola 3400 meters
8 – trek Kanjiroba Khola 3800 meters
9 – trek Kanjiroba base camp 4500 meters
10-20 – climbing days
26 – fly Nepalgunj, fly Kathmandu
27 – depart Kathmandu
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu Dalai La p: +977 1 4701436 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ expedition style climbing and trekking trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide (Luke).
- Goal Zero Solar charging for electronics
Trip deposit: US$1,000