>Spectacular and scenic trek through the Himalaya
>Alpine style climbing on exposed terrain
>Maximum 6 climbers (likely 3 to 4)
Leadership. Luke Smithwick will be guiding this trip working alongside his team of top notch local guides and staff.
Cost Effective. Full Service. We will climb with horse and porter support to base camp.
Proving Ground. Come and test yourself on a high altitude trek in the spectacular Himalaya, with the guides and resources to keep you safe and informed.
Trust. Climbing at 6000 meters is no place to be short on resources. We make the proper advance preparations to ensure that our team will be properly cared for, from airport to summit to airport.
October-November (30 days). Not currently running in 2018. Inquire Luke.
2 – fly Dhangadhi
3 – drive Darchula
4 – trek Huti
5 – trek Sunsara
6 – trek Dumlin
7 – trek Buddi Gatti
8 – trek Gaga
9 – trek Tinkar
10 – rest Tinkar
11 – trek Nampa Khola
12 – trek Api BC
13 – 23 exploratory days
24 – trek Dimlin
25 – trek Sunsara
26 – trek Huti
27 – trek Darchula, drive Dadeldhur
28 – drive Dhangadhi, fly Kathmandu
29 – Kathmandu
30 – depart Kathmandu
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu (single supplement included for no charge)
p: +977 1 4701436
- All internal flights
- Api Himal permit
- All other accommodation while present on scheduled trip itinerary
- Ground transportation by private vehicle
- NMA climbing permits
- ‘Himalaya Alpine’ expedition style climbing and trekking trip: Delicious meals, french press coffee and herbal teas, all porterage on approach/retreat, local guides and staff, Mountain Hardwear expedition tents, equipped dining tent, experienced western guide (Luke).
- Goal Zero Solar charging for electronics
Trip deposit: US$1,000